Committees of the Athletic Association
- Facilities Committee - Negotiate soccer field access with local municipality, maintain goals, nets, line field for games, negotiate gym access for basketball & organize goals, balls, and equipment and cleaning.
- Uniform Committee - Organize distribution and collection of uniforms and manage uniform acquisition process.
- Banquet Committee - Plan and implement banquet.
- Concessions Committee - Plan and implement concessions sales.
- Lil’ Dribblers Committee - Plan and implement Little Dribblers developmental basketball program for K, 1, 2 – graders each winter.
- Policy Committee - Review and measure policy and monitor implementation of teams in terms of make-up, playing time, competitiveness, etc.
- Fundraising Committee - Plan and implement fundraising programs, mainly by the Free Throw Contest.
- Tournament Committee - Plan and implement tournaments.
In addition to serving on the Board or as a Head Coach for a team, volunteers are needed for the following functions:
- Assistant Coaches for each team.
- Team Coordinators to help define and communicate schedules and schedule changes, directions to away games, etc.
- Concessions support – buying/stocking concessions stands as well as scheduling team member parents to man the stands during events.
- Fundraising Committee support to recruit donations and implement the contest and funds collection and management associated with the Free Throw Contest.
- Little Dribblers Committee support to help manage 50+ youngsters on the court at one time.